Monday, 2 August 2010

Tangents

So, after bloggywogging my way through 3rd year of Creative Advertising at Lincoln, I have now been back home in Scotland for a whole month! Hope you're not feeling too neglected, and actually quite a lot has happened!

Firstly, I got a 2:1 as my final grade which I was very happy with! I think a little bit of extra grind at the end bumped me up as I'd been climbing the 2:2 ranks throughout the year, also helped by my dissertation.

And then, well, it all changed! I was offered a job working for my dad in his PR business, which for now is just great. It's also useful to feel stable, as I have the life-changing experience of giving birth to my first child to look forward to in the new year!

While I have been less concerned with my Advertising work in the last month, I do intend to continue updating my book (before I forget all the wonderful lessons Lincoln taught me!) and when finances, life, and everything are a bit more stable I will still get out there and try for a few placements!

Till then, it's learning how to be a good mummy!

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment