Well it seems like the summer is going not quite as creatively as it could be! Procrastination has been rife, but times they (should) be changing! Have been sent the Holiday project (Get people to see Cow & Gate first newborn formula milk in a new way) and am attempting to get a little done every day to keep my mind working. Finding it quite hard to be motivated as I'm working in a bar and trying to see as much of my boyfriend as possible, although I am getting some work done at his house too.
In other creative scenes, I have been watching a lot of movies (something I really haven't done a lot of before) including recently, Harry Potter 6 (great), Last House on the Left (quite violent), The Haunting in Connecticut (taught me to spell Connecticut, really scary and quite good), Don't Mess with the Zohan (funny in that really awful, cheesy way), and Stoic (very interesting and well scripted, if you haven't heard of it I suggest a google).
But I guess calling film-watching creative is just me trying to justify being abhorrently lazy... I will try harder!
Peace x
No comments:
Post a Comment