If Life is Less-Than-Three, What are the Sum of All Parts?
I figured I should update, but don't have much to show you, apart from that random thought I had last night!
Also have been reading a book on Maths puzzles and magic - how to make a Mobieus Loop and stuff; work out someone's age with sums (and freak them out in the process). Can we have a round of applause for Mr. Fibonacci? And a spellchecker please...
Why do they insist on making school Maths so insufferably boring, when they could be teaching kids magic tricks instead of forcing the poor blighters to do quadratic equations! I would have loved this stuff! The most fun we ever got was some dreadful joke about an Indian, who sent his suitor-inas out to kill wild game, and chose his wife because the Squaw on the Hide of the Hippopotamus was equal to the Squaws on the other 2 hides... Actually it's better now I cut it down to one sentence.
Remember Kids... Simplify! xx Ruby
No comments:
Post a Comment