Wednesday, 11 November 2009

I Think I'm In Love...

Finally, I think I have a creative partner.

Illeiana and I worked together quite a bit in 2nd year, then we both started swithering about whether we wanted to do advertising, Creative Roses nearly killed our friendship, and we went in other directions. Now we're working together again and it's like... why did we stop! Constant giggles, fun times, and also some pretty shit hot (if I say so myself) ideas coming about for this weeks brief, for Play.com. We're going to start a fricken revolution with this, seriously.

Only she still isn't sure if she wants to do advertising. But she will come to Scotland with me if she does! So, hopefully, I can help convince her that advertising really is the only thing she wants to do, then our creative life together is set! Book the Church! Or, on the other hand, I might come out in 8 months with a book I can't show anyone because I did all the work with someone else, who then went off to work for Diageo. (Scots aren't big fans of Diageo, you might have heard...)

*sigh* decisions, decisions...

"You go to University knowing all the answers, and leave with nothing but questions."
-Some Deep Guy, Right On Brother!


Rubes

No comments:

Post a Comment