Thursday, 5 November 2009

Truly Addled

I'm afraid I have hit a brick wall this week. Don't worry, it's not hurt.

What is so Fucking Great about Parking? Ugh. These fat people with thier little fat legs who can't possible walk to the shops, so we should advertise the fact that the fat little sheep can all park as close as physically possible to the shops (ensuring they can still get their fat arse out of the car) so they can go and buy more food and fatter clothes and a bigger sofa to keep thier big fat arses on. I WALKED to the fucking shops, the exact ones we have to advertise, in 10 minutes. Ok, I wasn't picking up a sofa, but any other conceivable reason you would have to drive to this place is people are just lazy. Lazy and Fat.


/endRant

Apologies for that, of course I don't mean any of it. Well, at least, I don't mean to offend anyone who might be reading and is fat, but I hate this brief goddammit! Parking is gods gift to shopping, of course. I shall begin all over again.


Ruby

4 comments:

  1. What's the brief? I had to promote a shopping centre's masses of parking space while on placement recently.. maybe i could have a crack!

    Oh and yes, you have a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, so you are my elusive follower :) How did you find me?

    It's for a local retail centre which is a bit wierd really, not in town, not out of town, has LOADS of parking. I think what people do is park there and walk through Debenhams to get to the rest of the High St, cos the parking's cheaper than in town!

    I finally worked out something around: Parking makes you stressed, and being stressed while shopping makes you do stupid things. Not great but you should have seen some of the contenders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you by clicking on a comment you made on Dave Trott's blog - something about going vocational - anyway, it brought me here

    And here's me stuck with a first class english lit & philosophy degree - all I ever wanted to do was write ads. I'm trying to get on an ad course now though - who knows what chance I stand.

    I like your angle on the parking. It's a decent solution.

    Anyway, wanna follow me back? I'll improve my posts I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done, I think I left a comment on a post the one that ends with stuff about advertisng not being a solo career?

    ReplyDelete