Saturday, 6 March 2010

3 months to go...


So much of Uni done, so much more still to come!!

Apart from being almost finished Competition work, which has been what the last 2 months have been all about, we still have a whole lot to be getting on with.

Making our books pretty,
Setting up the Final Show,
A few new briefs chucked in,
Lectures from Alistair Proctor of NABS, Guy Moore of Leo Burnett, and ex-student Vicky and her creative partner,
Trying to find placements and work for when we leave,
Making sense of being a fully-fledged adult!

But right now I feel like D&AD has sucked my very last molecule of motivation, I am tired, broke and stressed, and all I want is a week off. Even a weekend off.

Gimme a damn break!!
Rubes.

2 comments:

  1. Can i see a .pdf of your book... even if it isn't pretty yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of it isn't online, all paper copies- hopefully it will be on the computer by May. I have the 'my web page' link on my profile there's a few bits on there! Mostly pretty old stuff though.

    ReplyDelete