As a single (loner, loser, hermit, whatever) on our course I get to choose 7 out of 11 of our briefs to have in my final show book. (Haha, the teams have to supply everything!) Add some bits from competitions and it comes to a total 13. This is supposedly to help me keep up to date with how I'm progressing... And you guys too of course. Will tick them off as I go along.
Also, as I finish them, I will add them to my online portfolio for your delectation. (Apart from competition work, the rules won't let me. At least not until the judging process is over.)
1.Cow & Gate - redo entirely. Done.****
2. Heinz Twisted Fiery Chilli Ketchup - done.****
3. Non-word Lager - done done done already. (Well, as much as it ever will be.)****
4. Mr. Sheen - done. ****
5. Pantene - done. **** maybe TV ads to go with... let's see how much time I have! Done. ****
6. GOLD - ditched.
7. St. Marks - ditched.
8. Play.com - Hmm. Possibly redo. Computerise. REDO. Done.****
9. Harry Ramsden's - done. ****
10. Get kids to eat their 5 Fruit and Veg a day - ditched.
11. Heinz Beanz and pork sausages - ditched.
12. D&AD - done.****
13. YCN Feel Good Drinks - done.****
14. YCN Why Let Drink Decide - done. possibly expand media.
15. Superbrief Thursday 1 of 4 briefs - Betfred is... Ok i suppose :/
16. 2000 word essay on engaging with the industry - nearly done. Done.****
17. Self-Promo video - (OH FUCK. Just ignore it till it goes away. Ok, not really, I'll get on with that too.) refine concept, storyboard, shoot and edit. Nearly Done.
I really have quite a lot to do. See you on the other side...
As a graduate! Woopa!
Rubes x
No comments:
Post a Comment