Friday, 26 February 2010

That Friday Feeling...

Like you just can't be arsed to do anything.

Started maccing-up my D&AD work, did one poster in 40 mins. Decided I can probably leave the other 2 for a while since they will only take the same amount of time (or less, since I have the basic frame now).

Watched a few interesting TED lectures, which I will post on the blog after some other folk bother putting stuff up (of the last 10 posts, 5 are mine and 3 are from Justin, our tutor). Collaboration generally works more evenly. Maybe I just spend more time reading/watching cool things and less time working... Everyone is kind of busy, but I don't think that's the best excuse!

Love this one:



So having a craft box if I ever run a studio. Maybe even a soft play/kindergarten style lunchroom or something.

And it reminded me too of the snowman post I made for the Inspiration blog, which I posted because I wanted to make snow fun again! You can be a grown-up and still play and have fun, in fact, it's essential to being a happy creative! What great news!

Then I watched the Machinima comp finalists for Runescape (sorry to admit, I do play this game, I am a Geek) which were quite hilarious. I wish I had screen capture software 'cos my entry would have been EPIC.
I would have had benefits and strategy and everything! Voted for the last one... which is in last place =[ Number 7 is leading the poll at the mo. Almost went with number 5 but then I realised I was only voting for the guys accent. None of you care anyway so I'll shh now...



And now I have run out of things to do, apart from watch Twitter and collect people's bit.ly's.

Roll on Saturday...
Rubes x

No comments:

Post a Comment