Monday, 28 December 2009

The meaning of Christmas 2009

This is what I got for Christmas this year:

2 Terry's Chocolate Oranges
a marzipan log
a box of Coconut Ice
a box of Turkish Delight
a tangerine (yes we still have stockings)
'Glasgow Kiss' by Alex Gray, supposedly the 'new Ian Rankin', we shall see.
The Inbetweeners season 1 and 2 DVDs
several candles
a rubber turkey in a santa suit - awarded bad taste present of the year.
The Dark Knight on DVD
a purse
£50
£25 of HMV vouchers
a guinea-pig themed calendar.
a ring - beats all other presents to a pulp, it being full of sapphires and diamonds, and proof at last that my boyfriend loves me more than my family do (don't quote me on that though).
a coat (which I am going with Mum to buy today, cos she couldn't choose.)

This is what I ate for Christmas this year:

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (traditional family brekkie)
Goose with roast potatoes and parsnips, sprouts, mash, swede, bread sauce, stuffing, sausages in bacon, all the yummiest things.
Lots of chocolates.
Boxing Day I went to my boyfriend's mum's and ate the biggest plate of curry I've ever seen in my life, apart from the one my boyfriend scarfed down.
Have also drank a lot of wine and vodka, but a lot more tea. It's freeeeeeezing here!

Enjoy your 2010!
Ruby x

1 comment:

  1. 1 bottle of southern comfort
    14 mini bounty bars
    3 burnt sprouts
    21 tabs open
    1 browser

    Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete