Monday, 14 December 2009

More poor internet journalism.

"Shortly before the winner was announced, Paul McCartney, dressed in a Beatles-style tight-fitting jacket, sang Drive My Car and was joined on stage by the 12 finalists, before moving to a piano to sing Bong anthem Live and Let Die." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1235820/I-hours-sleep-admits-X-Factor-winner-Joe-McElderry-enjoys-day-pop-star.html#ixzz0Zgk6Y4TD

A superb slip of the finger, I think Bond or Bong fit equally well...
And I'm not quite so shocked by the Daily Mail's lack of spellchecking than I am by the Brand Republic slip I mentioned a few days ago... But come on guys. Does it take that much effort to proof read? If I can do it... You can do it too!

On a side note... Go Joe! A deserved winner. And if you look on the ITV website for the show voting statistics you'll see that it was a cinch, really; "It's-too-close-to-call" Cowell don't know shit.

Rubes x

No comments:

Post a Comment