Friday, 4 December 2009

Mild Stroke of Genius




Simon: Absolutely Awful. I can't believe Louis had the audacity to suggest that you two had an iota of talent between you. Get off the Stage!

Dani: Well, I agree with Simon that it wasn't very good, but I think your attitude, and the fact you get up here week after week, is just so inspiring... Keep it up Guys!

Cheryl: I actually quite enjoyed that, you know, and I think you two could go a long way. Great song choice, "all I wanna do is do it" really suits your attitude and the kids your own age can relate to that. The only thing I will say, is I am never, ever, hiring your stylist!

Louis: Well guys, an all round great performance, I love the hand jives and Perry's bogey-flick, and you know Simon's just jealous, ignore him!

3 comments:

  1. It's Kevin and Perry on the X Factor! How great would that be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i see... thought it was ad related.
    It would be good, but they'd have nothing on Jedward!

    ReplyDelete