Well, today, as they say, is the first day of the rest of my life!
So, Mike, Do I need a partner? Will my book be more accepted without one? If she's not coming with me to get a job, is there any point in having a book full of work with her, even if it's better? Honestly, it's not about the degree any more - I need to know I can get a JOB with this thing! So please don't do that whole thing you did last time... with the 'hmmm I don't know about Scotland'. Perhaps you should endeavour to find out, seeing as over time you will quite likely have more that just little old me being awkward about London? It's not the only place in the world after all.
God this is the first time I've been scared to go to Uni.
I guess I really do want this, which for a start means I want it more than my sort-of-partner, but should I stick with her just to get better work? Do the bigger projects with her? Or not bother at all?
Confused/*Rubes... x
And the winner is... Work with Illy for the sake of a better degree (didn't have the heart to tell them I don't really care) and phone up some people in Scotland to get a real answer about my other Q's!
ReplyDeleteSo, if you're in Scotland, and you get a call, please please don't play that 'tell her I'm in a meeting' card!
Feel for you Rubes... are you in your final year now?
ReplyDeleteYeah, and it's going soooo fast.
ReplyDeleteHad some really nice emails back from a few people, been arranging some meetings at last. Hopefully they can answer some of the questions my tutors can't!