Monday, 21 December 2009

Working over Christmas

Well I've kind of got my book arranged, a few things I want to change, but I think I'm mostly set for going up to Edinburgh in a couple of days. Since it's halfway through the year I thought I would share some of my stuff with you guys. Or just Tom, my one lonely follower (thanks Tom).

So, my 3 favourite things I've done this year. If I see these in print any time ever rest assured I will come after you with a big stick (or lawyer) demanding far more money than I would if you were to hire me to do them for you. No, Seriously.



With Illy Osei - This poster for Harry Ramsdens would be put in grubby, dirty and graffiti'd bus shelters (or the bus shelters would be grubbied up beforehand). Here they are talking straight to the target market, stood in the rain with their greasy plastic tubs and rubbish wooden forks. This is the only bit of work this year that M&G have been unable to improve... Score 1 for The Marshmallow Tractor Factory!



This is the very early stages of something for YCN, warning young people of the dangers of drinking without being too alarmist. My idea is that when drunk, it's not you thinking or making decisions, it's the drink.




With Nadine Palmer - These ad's for Mr. Sheen are aimed at men aged between 20-35. We wanted a fun way to show that it can clean loads of different things - No Mr. Sheen character allowed! Also, we tried to make it not rhyme. Unfortunately clean is just the right word, no quicker way to say it.

Apologies for the poor phone-camera pictures (i tried to clean them up a bit) and for the Arial Bold font, I promise I will buy myself a decent bold sans serif ASAP!

Rubes x

No comments:

Post a Comment